1. Who is this guy?
2 How to become a gunsmith/What makes a good apprentice/how to identify a good one
3 Why kerosene, why not gasoline?
4. Screwing up
5. What where your easiest/hardest projects?
6. Most Difficult Projects and how to triage
7. Do you put a maker’s mark on guns you work on?
8. Must have books
9. Pricing/why old gunsmiths are grumpus whumpusses
10. Video content & why only one every two weeks
11. What cigars do I smoke?
Please understand that Mark is demonstrating his trade and while it’s always nice to pick up tips, these are not intended to be complete instructional videos.
If you enjoy Anvil please consider the value of Mark’s time and experience and consider helping out over at Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/anvil
Gunsmith and Hard-Knock-Life Coach, Mark used to live on a submarine. His work at C&Rsenal began as a donation of his time and expertise as he setup his new shop. Now he hosts his own series, Anvil, in an attempt to preserve his craft.